It is used to cool the pellets down to a certain temperature. This device is manufactured in various sizes and capacities; up to 30 tons per hour.
Note: this device could be manufactured in a two-level model which would reduce the operating time of the device.
- Inspection glass valve design to check the device’s operating status
- Height sensor for the materials
- Adjustable hydraulic discharge system
- A valve on the front to ease the maintenance and repair process
- Airlock: to control the air flow from the control room
- The coolant temperature will not be more than 3 to 5 degrees over the ambient temperature